Skip to content
- Image Description
- woman in blue dress sitting on a tall chair and laughing
- Linea Johnson
- Website and social media
- Linea is co-author of the book Perfect Chaos: A Daughter's Journey to Survive Bipolar, A Mother's Struggle to Save Her with her mother Cinda Johnson. Linea is an international activist, writer, public speaker, and educator. She received her Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership from Brown University and currently works for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network. Linea is passionate about mental health in the workplace, post-secondary education, and empowerment for young adults living with mental illness. Linea also holds broader disability expertise within accessible technology, specifically the importance of accessible digital media, marketing, and communications. She also loves all things books, music, travel and of course...dogs.
- Media, Pop Culture, Books, Music, Accessibility, Disability Rights, Education, Americans with Disabilities Act, Feminism, Disability, Technology, Travel, Lifestyle, Beauty
- Personal Essays, Opinion Editorial, Essays, Sensitivity Reading, Radio Appearances, Television Appearances, Podcast Appearances
- Additional Credentials
- Linea's Masters is in Healthcare Leadership from Brown University where she applied a disability rights lens to the larger healthcare landscape. Linea worked within clinical trials research for six years studying pain management for individuals with Spinal Cord Injury, MS, and TBI. Currently Linea applies her research background towards knowledge translation and policy as a Public Information Specialist with the Americans with Disabilities Act National Network (ADANN). Linea currently provides trainings to marketing teams looking to make social media more accessible.