Skip to the content
- Image Description
- Image of Susan Lacke, looking up at the camera and smiling.
- Susan Lacke
- Website and social media
- Susan Lacke is a writer, editor, and adventure junkie who also happens to be deaf. Her work has been featured in multiple national and regional publications, including SUCCESS, Triathlete, Women's Running, and Salt Lake magazines. She is the author of two books: "Life's Too Short To Go So F*cking Slow" and "Running Outside the Comfort Zone," both published by VeloPress. She holds a master's degree in family & community wellness and a doctorate in health education.
- Medicine, Sports, Sexuality, Travel, Lifestyle
- Source, Personal Essays, Opinion Editorial, Reported Features, Essays, Copyediting, Sensitivity Reading
- Additional Credentials
- MS - Family & Community Wellness
PhD - Health Education
13 years of teaching experience at the collegiate level (health promotion & human development, human sexuality)