Skip to the content
- Image Description
- A woman sitting in a power wheelchair smiling at the camera.
- Tegan Morris
- New Zealand
- Website and social media
Facebook -Tegan meets world
LinkdIn- Tegan Morris
YouTube- Tegan meets world
- The main focus of my work is growing understanding and acceptance of difference in our communities and as a person with a disability I particularly try to advocate for greater inclusion and understanding of those people who live with a disability or disabilities. My main approach is to make it easier for those who don't understand to be able to relate through the use of storytelling in various forms. Sometimes I share my own or others' experiences as a way to increase understanding and empathy or to impart a lesson using public speaking, written content such as articles, blog posts or creative writing or via visual media like YouTube videos. I have been a public speaker since I was 10 years old and have been running my own YouTube channel since 2015 and have written a number of articles for various organizations and publications as well as independently publishing my own young adult novel called Not Always Lost. I am now also working as a qualified independent Life Coach.
- Media, Pop Culture, Books, Film, Television, Fiction, Politics, Ethics, Disability Culture, Accessibility, Disability Rights, History, Education, Food, LGBQT, Disability, Relationships, Sexuality
- Source, Personal Essays, Opinion Editorial, Reported Features, Criticism, Editing, Radio Appearances, Television Appearances, Podcast Appearances
- Additional Credentials
- B. Social Sciences, Dip. Life Coaching