Skip to the content
- Image Description
- A female person with dreadlocks is standing and smiling at the camera. Behind her sits a large valley of green mountains and a stream that becomes a waterfall. The person is wearing a light blue t-shirt under a navy blue rainjacket. Her hair is frizzly and all over the place due to the high winds.
- Amelia Milling
- United States
- Website and social media
- www.workofamelia.com www.instagram.com/theworkofamelia
- I am a Deaf nomadic storyteller with a burning passion for exploring and creating impactful art that pushes the world to become more inclusive. Authenticity is always an essential element that I include in my work to create a visually compelling message. The message itself is as important as the design and appearance, which is often untraditional and diverse.
I am eager to leap into the unknown, whether that might be a hot desert, cool rainforest, or a peak of a snowy mountain. My approach to creating memorable adventures is quite similar to how I approach my design and photography strategy.
I am ambitious to find traveling photojournalism assignments to raise awareness of the issues regarding human rights. Additionally, I also strive to communicate the severe impact on our Earth by climate change through my silent perspective in photography.
- Media, Art, Music, Disability Culture, Accessibility, Disability Rights, Religion, LGBQT, Disability, Service Animals, Travel, Lifestyle
- Personal Essays, Opinion Editorial, Photojournalism, Essays, Editing, Radio Appearances, Podcast Appearances
- Additional Credentials
- BFA in Visual Media from School of Photographic Arts and Sciences | RIT
Certified in Wilderness First Aid
Dean's List few times