Skip to the content
- Image Description
- In this photo there is a young women with a big smile on her face. It's there most of the time. I have short brown hair with blonde streaks. I am not very tall but what does that matter, cause I am in a wheelchair anyway. I have big brown eyes and don't miss much, so don't let me catch you doing something you shouldn't be doing. Just kidding, I can keep a secret. Got any good ones?
- Jillian Bleackley
- Website and social media
- I was born in Abbotsford, BC, and I now reside in New Westminster. I am not a journalism student but I am a writer. Writing is a true passion of mine, in fact, I have published three books. My first two books are both volumes of poetry, and my most recent publication is a children’s Christmas story. I have the second installment of the Christmas story coming up at the end of summer 2019. I invite you to check out my portfolio and blog!
Jillian is available for personal essays
Additional communication availability: Phone, Videoconference (Video and Voice)
- My personal portfolio website contains many blog posts and clips. Please let me know your thoughts.
- Media, Pop Culture, Law, Books, Film, Television, Theatre, Poetry, Fiction, Art, Music, Politics, Disability Culture, Accessibility, Disability Rights, History, Criticism, Education, Americans with Disabilities Act, Food, Feminism, Race, Religion, LGBQT, Disability, Relationships, Sexuality, Service Animals, Technology, Travel, Lifestyle, Beauty
- Source, Personal Essays, Opinion Editorial, Reported Features, Essays, Criticism, Sensitivity Reading, Radio Appearances, Television Appearances, Podcast Appearances
- Additional Credentials